You upload a file by:
- Clicking on the tab "Files" in the left menue
- Click on the button "Upload".
- Click on "Choose file" and choose what to upload. The system will automatically know what kind of file it is and categorize it.
Note: Maximum file size is 20MB and the supported formats are : JPEG, png, xlsx, PDF, docx.
You delete a file by:
- Clicking on the button "delete file".
- Choose "yes" on the question "Are you sure?".
You delete several files by:
- Marking the files that you want to delete.
- Click on the button "Delete" and answer "yes" on the question "Are you sure?"
Connect file to a register by:
- Go to general settings > register settings
- Add a new field to the register that you would like the file to be attached to. For example shifts.
- Choose "File" under "Type" and then save.
- Now you can upload a file to that register. For example if you've added a file field to the register "Shift" you will be able to upload files to all shifts which then can be downloaded by your users.