Click on the menu at the top left corner and press Inquiries/ Open shifts.
Here you will get an overview of all your job proposals, which are categorized into three groups:
- Open - The job proposals that you have responded yet. Don't miss your chance and respond!
- Answered - The job proposals that you have responded to, but which are not yet closed. In other words, you might still get the job if your answer is "Yes".
- Closed (button "Show closed") - The job proposals that you can no longer respond to because they are closed.
A job proposal closes if:
- the shift connected to the job proposal gets booked
- the shift connected to the job proposal has already started/passed
- the job proposal is manually closed by a manager
You can respond to a job proposal by simply clicking on "Yes" or "No". If you change your mind you can choose another response as long as the buttons "Yes" and "No" are active.