Salary articles represent among other things your personnels' working hours and absence. They determine how the salary agreements are exported to the salary system. In Timezynk you can add standard salary articles from Visma Salary, Fortnox and Crona Salary.
Beside the standard articles you can choose to add your own salary articles by pressing on the gear icon > Salary articles under Salary > +Add.
The following fields are to be filled in:
- Salary code -name of the article
- Description - what the salary article refers to
- Weight - which place in the list should the article be placed
- Price - can be fixed or fetched from a field in one of your registers. e.g. the client register. You can also add additional charges, discounts, multipliers and denominators. Each field can be fixed or fetched from registers
- Curreny - what currency is the price in
- Unit - standard is to report executed work or absence in hours but you can choose a different unit
- Calculation - what determines the salary: hours, amount of shifts, amount of shifts and users, days, days and users or a value from any numerical field in your registers.
- Calculation/Factor and Denominator - multiplies or divides the calculation, e.g. worked hours by a certain number. This is commonly used when calculating mileage allowance. These fields can have either fixed values or can be fetched from numeric fields in your registers.