Check that Visma Integration is activated
Without the module Visma Integration active your Visma installation is closed and you can not transfer invoices or synchronise client registers. To check that you have the module, do the following:
- Start Visma Administration and open the company you want to work with.
- Through the menu tab Help go to About Visma Administration.
- Make sure that the text Visma Integration is in the first row.
Install Timezynk for Visma Admninistration
In order for Timezynk to communicate with Visma you need our plug in Timezynk for Visma Administration.
Do the following:
- Click here to download and install the program
- Start the program and log in with your Timezynk account.
- Timezynk will automatically try to find your Visma companies, if it succeeds, choose the correct company in the list. If not, please continue to the next section in this manual.
Finding the search route to your company manually
Sometimes the search route to Visma Administration isn't found automatically, for example if it's been added through Visma Bureau support.
Do this to find the correct search route and get the integration started:
- Start Visma Administration or Bureau support and open the company you want to work with.
- Go to the menu tab Help and on to About Visma Administration.
- Click the button System info.
- Copy everything but the last part in the field Search route for the company.
- Start Timezynk for Visma Administration and log in to your Timezynk account.
- The program will ask you to set what Visma company you want to work with. Paste the search route from step 4 and press Enter.
- Choose the current company being shown in the list and press Open Company.
The connection has been made and you can start transferring invoices. The program will remember the settings. The next time you start Timezynk for Visma it will open towards the correct login and correct company.