To add a new user, open the page “Users” in the menu to the left. Then click on "+Add" at the right top corner, fill in the form and click on "Invite".
Username is usually the same as the user's email address and is filled out automatically.
You can assign one of the following roles to the new user:
- Owner - can do everything in the system.
- Manager - similar to role "Owner", has no access to a couple of pages under "General settings" ("Subscription", "Company information", "Invoices from Timezynk", "Register settings", "Integrations" and "Manage roles").
- Supervisor - can create schedule and approve time reports, does not have access neither to pages "Payroll" and "Invoices" nor to "General settings", has a read-only access to registers like customer register.
- User - as standard can see their own schedule, report time, change own shifts with colleagues, show interest to available shifts and report availability. User role can be adjusted to better fit your company or organisation.
- Blocked - hidden in the system and cannot be scheduled against, gets an invitation only when moved to another user group.
Read more about what a user needs to do after you have sent the invitation.